Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome

Hello and welcome. My name is BJ Williams. I am a student at Liberty University and will be graduating in December with a degree in Communications. Over the course of the next few weeks you will see my personal analysis of the 2008 spring practice for the defending Big South Conference champion Liberty Flames football team. I hope to continue this blog during the season as well but for now watch for analysis of every practice session leading up to the annual Spring Football game April 19. The first practice will take place March 27 at 7 PM in Williams Stadium on the campus of Liberty University and is open to the public.

As a note right off the bat, as I said this is a personal blog. This is in no way affiliated with the university and the views expressed are my own and should not be construed as those of the school, the athletic department or the football team itself.

No comments: