Friday, October 10, 2008

Fan the Flames Prediction: Game #6

Stony Brook is a team that many Flames fans are not all that familiar with (unless you happen to be from New York). They have two very good running backs in Edwin Gowins and COnte Cuttino. The thing is that as I said Monday, the Seawolves have been outscored by almost 5:1 in the last 4 games. I was reading a piece by Liberty beat writer Chris Lang and he mentioned that Stony Brook has never beaten a full scholarship I-AA/FCS team on the road. Liberty is still in a back and forth for the longest active home winning streak in the country with Dayton (The Flyers host Drake University at Welcome Stadium Saturday at 1 PM). Zach Terrell may be out for the FLames but they have found quite a fine replacement in B.J. Hayes. I think that if Stony Brook can get on track early they can make this a respectable game but if they fall behind, as they have in the last three games, this one will be over by halftime. Im leaning more toward the latter on this one.


Liberty 56
Stony Brook 7

1 comment:

Emma Bennet said...

AWESOME JOB I stayed until the 3rd but then my other cousins wanted 2 leave!! AWESOME JOB 7:0